Kershaw Barstow (3960) Spear Point Flipper Folder …
The Barstow is a Spear Point folding dagger with SpeedSafe assisted opening via the built-in flipper. The SS blade steel is BlackWash coated and the glass-filled nylon handle scales have heavy arrow-patterned texturing to enhance grip. Aside from the Barstow’s tube spacers, which are anodized in blue for a touch of subtle color and eye-catching interest all hardware is black. Tough looking folder at a great value is simple, direct and ready.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ black-oxide BlackWash finish¦ Spear Point style¦ Flipper¦
- Handle: GFN (glass-filled nylon)¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ LinerLock¦
- Blade Length: 3
- Handle/Carry Length: 4
- Open/Overall Length: 7
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR