Kershaw Barge (1945) MultiFunctional Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Barge features an integral PryBar that extends from the backspacer of the knife. Now there’s no need to even think about wrenching on something with your blade. Finally, you™ve got the right tool for the job an actual PryBar built into the back of the knife. The Barge’s other end is pretty handy, too. The shorter blade is a modified Wharncliffe with a fairly straight edge, which is a great shape for a general utility knife. The stonewashed finish hides scratches easily. The handle has a textured glass-filled nylon front scale for grip and a stonewashed steel back with sturdy frame lock. The PocketClip is designed for tip-down carry and is left/right reversible.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … stonewashed finish … ThumbStud
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon front scale … steel back … FrameLock
- Blade length: 2.6 in. (6.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
- Open length: 7.3 in. (18.5 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China