Roy Humenick Handmade Coke Bottle Pattern PocketKnife …
Limited Edition (50 pieces issued) 2008 OKCA Club Knife
This Oregon Knife Collectors™ 2008 Club Knife is a Coke Bottle pattern and measures 3 5/8″ closed. The blade is made from S30V steel and is flat ground and hand rubbed. The unique bolster/liner material is made of 416 stainless. The handles are select mahogany bone with beautiful jigging. All pins are stainless steel, and the oval shield is pinned in place. This is a knife that just begs to be put in a pocket and used. Pretty it is but user friendly too. A beautiful piece for a collection or carry it everyday.
- Blade: S30V – hand rubbed finish – flat ground
- Handle: jigged bone – oval medallion – 416 SS bolsters – Coke Bottle pattern
- Blade Edge Length: 2.43″
- Closed/Carry Length: 3.12″
- Open/Overall Length: 6.37″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 2.24 oz.
- Circa: 2007
- Maker: Roy Humenick – Rescue, CA