VanHoy, Ed – Ironwood Engraved Hunter/Skinner - Fixed Blade
Ed VanHoy Handmade Engraved Hunter w/Leather Sheath
This handmade hunting knife named “Humpback Skinner” by the maker, Ed VanHoy, has Desert Ironwood handle scales and Damascus blade steel. The bolsters are engraved by Tanya VanHoy. The leather sheath was made by the VanHoys. This is a beautiful piece suitable for a collection or an outdoor adventure.
- Blade: SS pool pattern Damascus by Devin Thomas (58 HRC)… Drop Point style … hollow ground
- Handle: Ironwood … 416 SS engraved bolsters and pins … full tang construction …
- Blade Edge Length: 2.37”
- Blade Length: 3.00”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.12”
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 5.60 oz.
- Circa: 1995
- Engraver: Tanya VanHoy … Abingdon, VA
- Maker: Ed VanHoy – Stamascus Knife Works – Abingdon, VA