Salt, Native 5 - LWT Drop Point Style - LockBack Folder
Spyderco Native 5 Salt (C41) Corrosion Resistant Folder …
The Native 5 Salt from Spyderco is a combination of the popular Native 5 Lightweight platform and the extraordinary corrosion-resistant qualities of the LC200N blade steel. It features an index-finger choil that allows the option of a forward, “choked up” grip for enhanced control. The lightweight, yellow FRN handle with bi-directional texturing offers a positive grip in or out of the water. 4-Position fully ambidextrous CarryClip. In the field, in the water or an everyday carry (EDC), this folder is ready to work. Made in the USA!
- Blade: LC200N … Drop Point style … ThumbHole … flat grind … satin finish … finger choil …
- Handle: textured high-visibility yellow FRN handle … LockBack … lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2.42”
- Blade Length: 2.95”
- Closed/Handle Length:4.00”
- Open/Overall Length: 6.95”
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 2.40 oz.
- Origin: USA … Spyderco, Inc. … Golden, CO