Jernigan, Steve - ASP-24 Titanium Tactical Flipper - Linerlock Folder - P-Edge
Steve Jernigan Handmade Tactical Flipper Folder ...
This ASP (Advance, Secure, Proceed) titanium lightweight folder has a Sandvik 12C27 modified spear point blade with thumb hole. The flipper opener opens effortlessly with a ball bearing pivot. The knife is all handmade down to the titanium tip down clip by Mr. Jernigan in his shop. FrameLock designed locking mechanism for secure use. The frame is titanium and with the aluminum backspacer, the folder is an easy lightweight carry. Great handmade EDC or for multiple tasks on an Outdoor Adventure.
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvic ... satin finish … modified Spear Point with swedge ... Flipper opener ... ThumbHole
- Handle: Titanium (6AL4V) Frame … BeadBlast finish ... carved pattern grip ... aluminum backspacer ... ball bearing pivot
- Blade Edge Length: 3.43"”
- Overall Length: 8.25”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62"
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 2.56 oz. ... Includes Ostrich Leather Pouch
- Circa: 2012
- Maker: Steve Jernigan ... Jernigan Knives ... Milton, FL