Booth, Philip - Gold Lip MOP D/A Automatic - LinerLock Folder
Philip Booth Handmade Gold Lip MOP D/A Automatic ...
Philip Booth has been an accomplished maker since 1991. He combined his experiences in the arts with his passion for knives creating highly crafted custom knives. He is known for his specialty hot rod knives.
The steel is 1095 carbon and pure nickel Damascus made by Delbert Ealy. The steel was mirror finished and hot blued. The scale (handle) material is Gold Lip Mother of Pearl with titanium liners anodized to a gold color. The dual action folder works smoothly as a LinerLock and will fire automatically with the rocker button.
- Blade Edge Length: 3 3/4”
- Overall Length: 8 1/8”
- Closed Length: 4 1/2”
- Blade Material: blued 1095 and nickel …
- Handle Material: gold lip mother of pearl
- Additional Description: Anodized Titanium liners ... Damascus bolsters and rocker bar
- Born Date: Circa 1999 …
- Maker: Philip Booth … Ithaca, MI