Southern Grind Knives
Bad Monkey Emerson - Carbon Fiber Damascus Drop Point - LinerLock Folder
Regular price $ 480.00
Southern Grind Bad Monkey (SG02030010) Emerson Folder …
Limited Edition of 100 Pieces w/Chad Nichols Boomerang Damascus … Numbered CN-B019Zac Brown's Southern Grind Bad Monkey folder is an everyday carry knife made of premium materials and assembled with unparalleled attention to detail. The blade is constructed of Chad Nichols Boomerang Damascus steel for maximum edge retention. Dual thumb studs provide conventional one-hand opening with either hand or the Emerson Wave feature allows you to open the knife as it is drawn. The blade locks into position with a liner and lock made of 6AL4V Titanium, which is incredibly strong and lightweight. Raised jimping on the Emerson feature, and a well-defined finger choil enhance user control. Carbon Fiber scales with a textured twill-weave further enhance the user's grip. A short pocket clip carries the Bad Monkey securely in the pocket with minimal interference. This folding Bushcraft/Survival style knife makes this a superior EDC and suitable for outdoor activities. The Boomerang Damascus blade steel adds collector interest. Made in the USA!
- Blade: S30V Core Boomerang Damascus (HRC 59-61) … flat grind … Emerson Wave opening system … dual ThumbStuds …
- Handle: Twill-Weave Carbon Fiber … 6AL4V titanium lock and liners … lanyard hole …
- Blade Edge Length: 4.00”
- Blade Length: 4.12”
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.12”
- Open/Overall Length: 9.12”
- Carry: Tip -Up CarryClip … Weight: 5.12 oz.
- Origin: USA … Zac Brown’s Southern Grind Knives … Peachtree City, GA