ZT-0640 – Emerson Titanium w/C.F. Overlay Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Zero Tolerance (0640) Emerson Clip Point Flipper Folder¦
All Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and built with premium materials to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. This tactical folder (ZT-0640) was designed by Ernest Emerson of Torrance, CA, one of the pioneers in the field of tactical knives. This Clip Point style folder has machined and stonewashed titanium handle material with green Carbon Fiber composite Overlays and Two-Tone finish CPM-20CV blade steel. The handle also features ridged machining at the top that follows the handle’s angular contours. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV SS¦ two-tone finish¦ (machined satin on the grinds and a stonewashed finish on the flats)¦ Clip Point style¦ ThumbDisk opening¦
- Handle: machined and stonewashed Titanium¦ green Carbon Fiber Overlays¦ Titanium Frame LinerLock style locking mechanism¦ brass washers
- Blade Length: 3.75
- Handle/Closed Length: 4.75
- Open/Overall Length: 8.50
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Zero Tolerance Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
ZT-Zero Tolerance (Kershaw Knives)
Zero Tolerance is a brand of Kai USA Ltd. Kai is a major manufacturer and distributor of disposable razors, surgical tools, personal care products, and housewares in Japan. The ZT brand first made its appearance in 2006 when they saw a place in the market for a Made-in-the-USA line of hard-use knives that would meet the needs of professionals in the military and law enforcement, as well as other first responders, such as firefighters and emergency medical personnel. All ZTs are built in their Tualatin, Oregon USA manufacturing facility by their most skilled workers.