ZT-0609“ Martin, RJ Titanium, Bronze Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Zero Tolerance (0609) RJ Martin Drop Point Flipper Folder¦
All Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and built with premium materials to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. This tactical folder (ZT-0609) was designed by RJ Martin Knives of Bridgewater, MA. This Drop Point style folder has bronze anodized titanium handle material and Two-Tone finish CPM-20CV blade steel. It has detailed handle machining that adds both grip and visual impact. Two finger grooves towards the rear of the flipper tab add even more comfort and grip. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV SS¦ two-tone finish¦ (machined satin on the grinds and a stonewashed finish on the flats)¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper opening¦
- Handle: Titanium, bronze anodized¦ Titanium FrameLock, hardened steel lockbar insert¦ KVTœcaged ball-bearing opening system¦
- Blade Length: 3.38
- Handle/Closed Length: 4.25
- Open/Overall Length: 7.51
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Zero Tolerance Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
ZT-Zero Tolerance (Kershaw Knives)
Zero Tolerance is a brand of Kai USA Ltd. Kai is a major manufacturer and distributor of disposable razors, surgical tools, personal care products, and housewares in Japan. The ZT brand first made its appearance in 2006 when they saw a place in the market for a Made-in-the-USA line of hard-use knives that would meet the needs of professionals in the military and law enforcement, as well as other first responders, such as firefighters and emergency medical personnel. All ZTs are built in their Tualatin, Oregon USA manufacturing facility by their most skilled workers.