ZT-0462 – Sinkevich CF/Titanium Tactical Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Zero Tolerance (0462) Sinkevich Upswept Flipper Folder¦
All Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and built with premium materials to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. This tactical folder (ZT-0462) was designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. This Persian style folder has a carbon fiber front scale, titanium with a stonewashed finish back scale and CPM-20CV blade steel. The 0462 Upswept blade combines with an ergonomic handle curve to fit comfortably in the hand. The blade has satin finished grinds and stonewashed flats. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV SS¦ Two-Tone finish (machine satin grinds, stonewashed flats)¦ upswept Persian style¦ Flipper opening¦
- Handle: red Carbon Fiber composite front scale and stonewashed Titanium back scale¦ Titanium FrameLock, hardened steel lockbar insert¦ KVT ball-bearing opening system¦
- Blade Length: 3.7
- Handle/Closed Length: 5.25
- Open/Overall Length: 8.9
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Zero Tolerance Knives¦ Tualatin, OR