ZT-0460TI – Sinkevich Titanium Flipper – FrameLock Folder – 3.25″ Two-Tone Plain Edge
Out of stock
Zero Tolerance (0460TI) Sinkevich Upswept Flipper Folder¦
All Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and built with premium materials to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. This tactical folder (ZT-0460TI) was designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. This Persian style folder has Titanium handle material and CPM-20CV blade steel. The 0460TI’s Upswept blade and handle with a pronounced ergonomic curve fits comfortably in the hand. It features a slightly upswept blade with satin finished grinds and stonewashed flats. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV SS¦ Two-Tone finish (machine satin grinds, stonewashed flats)¦ upswept Persian style¦ Flipper opening¦
- Handle: Titanium¦ StoneWash finish¦ Titanium FrameLock, hardened steel lockbar insert¦ KVT ball-bearing opening system¦
- Blade Length: 3.25
- Handle/Closed Length: 4.40
- Open/Overall Length: 7.50
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.90 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Zero Tolerance Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
Zero Tolerance is a brand of Kai USA Ltd. Kai is a major manufacturer and distributor of disposable razors, surgical tools, personal care products, and housewares in Japan. The ZT brand first made its appearance in 2006 when they saw a place in the market for a Made-in-the-USA line of hard-use knives that would meet the needs of professionals in the military and law enforcement, as well as other first responders, such as firefighters and emergency medical personnel. All ZTs are built in their Tualatin, Oregon USA manufacturing facility by their most skilled workers.