Zero Tolerance 0450 Sinkevich Flipper – S35VN Satin Blade – Titanium Stonewashed Framelock Handle – ZT0450
Out of stock
Zero Tolerance (0450) Sinkevich Titanium Flipper Folder …
The 0450 is a collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. With its 3.25-inch blade and lightweight titanium handles, the 0450 has a sleek and sophisticated look that makes it a great EDC.
ZT built in the USA with an S35VN stainless blade that sharpens to a razor edge, holds it well, and can be resharpened easily. The knife opens smoothly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium FrameLock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up. Polished pivot hardware just adds to the 0450’s refined good looks.
- Blade: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish … Flipper
- Handle: Titanium … stonewashed finish … KVT ball-bearing system … FrameLock
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Origin: USA