ZT-0393GLCF – Hinderer Titanium w/C.F. Overlay Flipper – FrameLock Folder
2 in stock
Zero Tolerance (0393GLCF) Hinderer Flipper Folder¦
All Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and built with premium materials to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. This tactical folder (ZT-0393GLCF) was designed by Rick Hinderer of Shreve, OH. This Drop Point style folder has titanium handle material with aœglow-in-the-dark carbon fiber overlay and CPM-20CV blade steel. The 0393GLCF Barbed Drop Point style blade and Titanium handle material have Hinderer’sœworking finish¦ think matted StoneWash finish. Two finger grooves towards the rear of the flipper tab add even more comfort and grip. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV SS¦œworking finish finish (dual SandBlast and StoneWash)¦ barbed Drop Point style¦ Flipper opening¦
- Handle:œworking finished Titanium¦ Glow Carbon Fiber front scale Onlay¦ Titanium FrameLock, hardened steel lockbar insert¦ KVT ball-bearing opening system¦
- Blade Length: 3.5
- Handle/Closed Length: 4.75
- Open/Overall Length: 8.25
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 5 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Zero Tolerance Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
ZT-Zero Tolerance (Kershaw Knives)
Zero Tolerance is a brand of Kai USA Ltd. Kai is a major manufacturer and distributor of disposable razors, surgical tools, personal care products, and housewares in Japan. The ZT brand first made its appearance in 2006 when they saw a place in the market for a Made-in-the-USA line of hard-use knives that would meet the needs of professionals in the military and law enforcement, as well as other first responders, such as firefighters and emergency medical personnel. All ZTs are built in their Tualatin, Oregon USA manufacturing facility by their most skilled workers.