ZT-0223 – Galyean Titanium w/G10 Tactical Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Zero Tolerance (0223) Galyean Tactical Flipper Folder¦
All Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and built with premium materials to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. This combat tactical folder (ZT-0223) was designed by Tim Galyean of Newburg, OR currently working in design and development at Kershaw and ZT Knives. This military style folder has Titanium handle material with G10 Onlays and CPM-20CV blade steel. The 0223’s earth brown G10 handle scales are reminiscent of the original military knife’s stacked leather handle. The G10 scales wrap around to the top of the handle and meet in the middle to provide a comfortable and secure grip. The Titanium handle and blade have a black DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) coating. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV SS¦ black DLC coating¦ Clip Point style¦ jimping on spine¦ Flipper opening¦
- Handle: Titanium¦ black DLC coating¦ earth brown G10 Onlays¦ Titanium FrameLock, hardened steel lockbar insert¦ KVT ball-bearing opening system¦ bronze spacer/lanyard attachment¦
- Blade Length: 3.59
- Handle/Closed Length: 5.06
- Open/Overall Length: 8.66
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ KAI USA LTD“ Zero Tolerance Knives¦ Tualatin, OR