Volt II – GFN w/PocketClip Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder – Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Volt II (3650) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Volt II has a versatile blade with a hard working 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade and textured, black glass-filled nylon scales. The classic slightlyœdropped point blade shape is just about perfect for any general utility task. For a secure grip and a solid, satisfying feel in the hand, the Volt II has finger contours on the handle, diamond-patterned, glass-filled nylon handles and heavy jimping on the back of the blade.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … bead-blasted finish … Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon … SpeedSafe® assisted opening … LinerLock
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 3.9 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.1 in. (18 cm)
- Adjustable (Tip Up/Down) CarryClip – Weight: 3.3 oz
- Year of introduction: 2011
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.