Vector – G10 Assisted Flipper – AxisLock Folder – Satin Plain Edge
Out of stock
Benchmade Vector (495) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Benchmade Vector is an AXIS-Assist flipper folder with an integrated safety and deep carry pocket clip for secure everyday carry. Its blade is made from premium CPM-S30V stainless steel with a spear point profile. Contoured black G-10 scales with a diamond pattern texture provide a comfortable and secure grip. This is a large flipper suitable for everyday carry and outdoor adventures. Made in the USA!
- Blade Length: 3.60″ (9.14cm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.82″ (12.24cm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.42″ (21.39cm)
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) – Satin Finish – Spear Point – Flipper opener
- Handle: textured G-10 handle – durable, secure grip – fully ambidextrous for right and left handed operation – lanyard hole – assisted opening w/integrated safety
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 4.11 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”