Vector, 20CV – G10 Assisted Drop Point Flipper – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Vector (496) Drop Point Assisted Flipper Folder …
The 496 Vector is a flipper folder with an AxisAssist, an ambidextrous AxisLock paired with a spring-assisted opening mechanism. Its Tanto looking Drop Point is CPM-20CV blade steel with a unique compound grind. The flat ground tip is thicker than the slightly recurved hollow ground main edge, with the swedge on top, the Vector is a serious cutting tool. The handle materials include an aluminum bolster with G10 scales over a G10 pinstripe layer. The AxisAssist has a secondary (in addition to the AxisLock) slide lock on the spine of the folder. Loaded with features the striking looking Vector will meet the need for EDC, outdoor adventures and tactical users. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) – satin finish – Drop Point style – dual grind (flat grind and hollow grind) – flipper opening
- Handle: aluminum bosters – smooth milled, contoured OD green G10 with white G10 pinstripe layer – AxisLock – AXISAssist opening mechanism with integrated safety – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37″
- Blade Length: 3.6″
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.82″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.42″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2019
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
1st Production – #342 of 1200, 1st Production – #344 of 1200, 1st Production – #345 of 1200