Spyderco Urban (C127) Sprint Run Limited Edition Folder¦
The Urban Lightweight is the perfect cutting companion for city dwellers, offering all the advantages of clip carry and one-hand opening, but with a socially friendly non-locking mechanism. This full-flat-ground blade is crafted from AEB-L, a remarkable alloy that is best described as a stainless form of 52100. Renowned for its extremely fine grain and superior edge stability, AEB-L supercharges the cutting performance of this compact knife’s blade.
This limited-edition Sprint Run also features a distinctive coyote brown fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle that keeps it feather light while providing a full, secure grip. The handle also includes a reversible, deep-pocket wire clip that provides convenient tip-up carry on both sides of the body.
- Blade: AEB-L SS¦ full-flat grind¦ ThumbHole
- Handle: brown textured FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon) a nylon-based plastic that is reinforced with Glass Fiber¦ SlipJoint¦
- Blade Edge Length: 2.31
- Blade Length: 2.62
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.50
- Overall/Open Length: 6.00
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 1.92 oz.
- Origin: Italy¦ Spyderco Inc¦ Golden, CO