Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Sharpening System …
Spyderco’s Tri-Angle Sharpmaker takes the mystery out of sharpening and enables anyone to sharpen a knife effectively with just a few minutes™ practice. The stones are triangular for sharpening PlainEdges on the flat sides and SpyderEdges (serrations) on the corners. A furrow running the length of each stone lets you sharpen pointed items like fishhooks, darts and awls. Included is a set of brass safety rods protecting the users hands while sharpening. All components snap into the self-contained ABS plastic base and lid … ready to travel with you.
- two sets of high alumina ceramic stones
- a pair of medium-grit (brown) stones
- a set of fine (white) stones for professional-grade finishing
- a set of brass safety rods protects your hands while sharpening
- all components snap into the self-contained ABS plastic base and lid for easy storage
- detailed instruction book and DVD that guides you step by step through the process of sharpening knives, scissors, awls, and many other tools.
- Origin: USA … Spyderco, Inc. … Golden, CO