Tri-Angle Sharpmaker System – Field Kit
Out of stock
Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Sharpening System …
Spyderco’s Tri-Angle Sharpmaker takes the mystery out of sharpening and enables anyone to sharpen a knife effectively with just a few minutes™ practice. The stones are triangular for sharpening PlainEdges on the flat sides and SpyderEdges (serrations) on the corners. A furrow running the length of each stone lets you sharpen pointed items like fishhooks, darts and awls. Included is a set of brass safety rods protecting the users hands while sharpening. All components snap into the self-contained ABS plastic base and lid … ready to travel with you.
- two sets of high alumina ceramic stones
- a pair of medium-grit (brown) stones
- a set of fine (white) stones for professional-grade finishing
- a set of brass safety rods protects your hands while sharpening
- all components snap into the self-contained ABS plastic base and lid for easy storage
- detailed instruction book and DVD that guides you step by step through the process of sharpening knives, scissors, awls, and many other tools.
- Origin: USA … Spyderco, Inc. … Golden, CO
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China. Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.