Tengu – G10 Tanto Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Tengu (601) G10 Tanto Flipper …
Blurring the lines between traditional design and modern technology, the new 601 Tengu epitomizes the style of Jared Oeser’s custom designs. This slim and classy flipper is packed with detail, from the CPM-20CV blade to the dual-colored G10 handles. Complete with a black leather carry sleeve, the Tengu is bound to impress those looking for something different. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) … Tanto Style … Satin Finish … Flipper opener
- Handle: Contoured G10 … shield inlay … LinerLock
- Blade Length: 2.77” [7.04cm]
- Open (Overall) Length: 6.61” [16.79cm]
- Closed (Carry) Length: 3.85” [9.78cm]
- Carry: Pocket Knife … Leather Pouch … Weight: 2.67oz [75.69g]
- Origin: USA … Benchmade Knife Company … Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."