Stryker II – Aluminum Tanto Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
UPC: SKU: N/A Categories: Automatic, Folding, Outdoor Knives Tags: Auto-Open, ButtonLock, Self-Defense, Special Purpose, Tactical Design
Benchmade Stryker (9101, 9501) Automatic Folder …
The next generation Stryker (9101, 9501-Mini) Automatic knife incorporates a larger, stronger locking button, open back spacer design for easy maintenance and increased spring force. The Stryker is a proven performer and this upgrade continues the tradition. This versatile utility tool can be used as an EDC, on a camping trip, on the trail hiking or for that climbing adventure. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.60″ – 9501: 2.95″
- Overall Length: 8.30″ – 9501: 7.21″
- Closed Length: 4.70″ – 9501: 4.26″
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-61 HRC) – Tanto
- Handle: black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open back spacers – push-button automatic with integrated safety
- Carry: reversible – Tip Up or Down CarryClip – left or right carry – Weight: 4.20 oz. – 9501: 2.91 oz.
- Origin: USA
2.90" Black Plain Edge – 9500BK, 2.95" Black Combo Edge – 9501SBK, 2.95" Black Plain Edge – 9501BK, 3.60" Black Combo Edge – 9101SBK, 3.60" Black Plain Edge – 9101BK
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."