Stryker II – Aluminum Tanto Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
Benchmade Stryker (9101, 9501) Automatic Folder …
The next generation Stryker (9101, 9501-Mini) Automatic knife incorporates a larger, stronger locking button, open back spacer design for easy maintenance and increased spring force. The Stryker is a proven performer and this upgrade continues the tradition. This versatile utility tool can be used as an EDC, on a camping trip, on the trail hiking or for that climbing adventure. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.60″ – 9501: 2.95″
- Overall Length: 8.30″ – 9501: 7.21″
- Closed Length: 4.70″ – 9501: 4.26″
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-61 HRC) – Tanto
- Handle: black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open back spacers – push-button automatic with integrated safety
- Carry: reversible – Tip Up or Down CarryClip – left or right carry – Weight: 4.20 oz. – 9501: 2.91 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."