Stimulus – Aluminum Spear Point Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
2 in stock
Benchmade Stimulus (3551) Spear Point Automatic Folder …
The Stimulus designed by Mel Pardue replaces the 3550 Pardue automatic with an upgraded Benchmade package with increased reliability and improved access to an enlarged button. Still a dependable edged tool that performs well and makes a great EDC folder. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 2.99″ (7.59cm)
- Open Length: 7.09″ (18.03cm)
- Closed Length: 4.10″ (10.41cm)
- Blade: 154CM (58-61 HRC) … Spear Point
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Carry: Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip – Weight: 2.71 oz.
- Origin: USA