Stimulus – Aluminum Spear Point Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Stimulus (3551) Spear Point Automatic Folder …
The Stimulus designed by Mel Pardue replaces the 3550 Pardue automatic with an upgraded Benchmade package with increased reliability and improved access to an enlarged button. Still a dependable edged tool that performs well and makes a great EDC folder. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 2.99″ (7.59cm)
- Open Length: 7.09″ (18.03cm)
- Closed Length: 4.10″ (10.41cm)
- Blade: 154CM (58-61 HRC) … Spear Point
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Carry: Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip – Weight: 2.71 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."