Stewart, Chuck – Stiletto Gold Lip MOP Interframe D/A Auto – LockBack Folder
Out of stock
Chuck Stewart Handmade D/A Interframe Automatic Folder …
This handmade Interframe D/A Auto has beautiful Gold Lip Mother of Pearl inlays and ATS-34 blade steel. Known for his unique opening mechanisms, this Stewart piece is no exception opening manually with the ThumbStud or automatically with hidden release (right thumb or left index finger) in one of the four Mother of Pearl inlays. This is a wonderful collector piece that is fun to showoff.
- Blade: ATS-34 (HRC 58-59) – single edge Spear Point style – Satin Finish
- Handle: Gold Lip Mother of Pearl – 416 SS interframe folder with four panel inlays – LockBack – opens manually via ThumbStud and automatically via hidden release mechanism in front side forward inlay – right-handed (left forefinger release or right thumb release)
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75″
- Blade Length: 3.37″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.06″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.37″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 5.44 oz.
- Circa: 1993
- Maker: Charles “Chuck” Stewart (1928-2003) – Stewart Knives – Warren, MI
Stewart, Charles (Chuck) - Warren, MI
First knife sold in 1968. The legendary Mr. Stewart was known for being a master of lock systems and development of new designs. He preferred hand-rubbed finishes and natural materials. He won awards for custom art pieces to using knives in both folders and fixed blades.