Mark Steinbrecher Handmade D/A Automatics Matching Set …
This one of a kind matching Automatics Set in the maker’s lined cherry presentation box was handcrafted by Mark Steinbrecher. Each piece has dagger style Damascus blade steel with Ivory handle scales. Both autos are double action (open manually and automatically) LockBack folders with safeties. This set is collector grade with quite a lot of hand detail work by Mr. Steinbrecher. Beautifully matched set, very unique with top notch materials¦ hard to find another set done as well.
- Blade: 1095/203E twist pattern Damascus (Chuck Hawes, Weldon, IL) – Dagger style
- Handle: Pre-ban Elephant Ivory – Titanium anodized gold color liners – fittings: 0/80 Allen head screws, Spring steel leaf spring for auto opening, Coil spring for lock bar, Titanium spring for button release – bolsters: Chuck Hawes twist pattern sculptured with 24k gold inlay – fileworked lock bar, back spacer, safety and Titanium liners – jeweled swirls on interior of liners and auto spring
- Blade Edge Length: His: 3.50″ – Hers: 3.00″
- Blade Length: His: 3.93″ – Hers: 3.31″
- Closed/Handle Length: His: 5.00″ – Hers: 4.18″
- Overall/Open Length: His: 8.62″ – Hers: 7.50″
- Carry: Presentation Box – Weight: His: 7.36 oz. – Hers: 4.64 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Mark Steinbrecher – Steinbrecher Knives – Pleasant Prairie, WI (Formerly Evanston, IL)