Smith, Newman – Jigged Bone Pocketknife – Lockback Folder
Out of stock
N.L. (Newman) Smith Handmade LockBack PocketKnife¦
This N.L. Smith Lockback Folder has jigged bone handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. It has brass fittings and dovetailed bolsters. This handmade LockBack is a well made EDC or an economical collector piece.
- Blade: ATS-34¦ Drop Point style with swedge¦ mirror finish¦ ThumbStud
- Handle: dyed jigged bone¦ brass dovetailed bolsters, pins and liners¦ LockBack¦ brass lanyard hole¦
- Blade Edge Length: 2.37
- Blade Length: 2.75
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.62
- Overall/Open Length: 6.25
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 2.40 oz.
- Circa: 1988
- Maker: N.L. (Newman) Smith“ The Smiths Shop“ Gatlinburg, TN
Smith, N.L. (Newman) - Gatlinburg, TN
Mr. Smith and his wife, Peggy, operate The Smiths Shop for scrimshaw, knives and SilverSmithing in Gatlinburg, TN. N.L. (Newman) does the knifemaking, while Peggy does the scrimshaw and they both work on the jewelry. Newman (a/k/a N.L.) has been making knives fulltime since 1983.