Slobodian, Scott – Full Dress Japanese Style Tanto – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Scott Slobodian Handmade Japanese Full Dress Tanto¦
This Full Dress Tanto was handmade by Scott Slobodian and namedœTsunami. Mr.Slobodian makes authentic Japanese swords and knives in the tradition ofœJapanese Style Arms. The blade is 1000 layered Damascus steel. The engraved fittings are sterling silver and depict a great storm. Menuki are storm dragons. The scabbard is Madrone Burl. This is the real deal¦ authentic as an original period piece handmade by a recognized expert in Japanese style swords and knives. Each of his reproductions is a one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: 1000 layered Damascus steel custom forged by Daryl Meier¦ Japanese Tanto style¦
- Handle: authentic sterling silver fittings¦ dyed deerskin wrapping¦
- Scabbard: Dyed Madrone Burl
- Blade Edge Length: 10.50
- Overall Length: 16.50“
- Carry: Madrone Scabbard¦ Weight: 24.80 oz.
- Circa: 2001
- Maker: Scott Slobodian – Ghost Ridge Ranch – San Andreas, CA