Shuffle – GFN Multi-Tool Knife – LinerLock Folder
Kershaw Shuffle (8700) Folder Multi-Tool …
The Shuffle is a compact, versatile and tough multi-function tool. A folder with a useful stubby blade, a flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife that doubles as a lanyard attachment and a handy BottleCap lifter built into the back of the knife.
- MultiFunctional: folder … flathead screwdriver … lanyard hole … bottle cap lifter
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV or 3Cr13 … ThumbStud
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon … K-Textureâ„¢ grip … LinerLock
- Blade Length: 2.4 in. (6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.6 in. (14.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2013
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.