Salt, Enuff – LWT Sheepsfoot w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Spyderco Enuff Salt (FB31) Fixed Blade w/Sheath …
The Enuff Sheepfoot Salt uses H-1 steel making it completely rustproof. Like all the knives in the Enuff series, this knife is designed to provideœenough blade for even the toughest cutting chores, while maintaining a small, easy-to-carry size.
- Overall Length: 6.75″ (171 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.75″ (70 mm)
- Blade Edge Length: 2.54″ (65 mm)
- Blade: H1 (rustproof) … sheepsfoot style … hollow ground … serrated edge
- Handle Material: yellow textured FRN (injection molded Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Sheath: FRN (injection molded polymer)
- Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- Origin: Japan
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China. Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.