Spyderco Caribbean (C217) Salt Leaf-Shaped Folder¦
The Caribbean is unique in several ways. Its full-flat-ground blade is precision machined from LC200N, a nitrogen-based martensitic steel that holds an edge extremely well and is completely rustproof. Available with either a PlainEdge or fully serrated SpyderEdge, the blade is housed in a vibrantly colored handle featuring scales crafted from layered black and yellow G-10. The intricately machined patteren on the scales not only creates a non-slip texture, it reveals the contrasting colors of the layers to create a stunning striped design. Skeletonized stainless steel liners nested within the scales anchor the knife’s high-strength Compression Lock mechanism, while a reversible titanium hourglass clip offers convenient left or right-side tip-up carry.
- Blade: LC200N¦ ThumbHole¦ flat grind¦ polished finish
- Handle: G10 (layered black and yellow)¦ CompressionLock
- Blade Edge: 3.67
- Blade Length: 3.70
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.84
- Overall/Open Length: 8.54
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Origin: Taiwan … Spyderco, Inc … Golden, CO