Saibu – G10 w/Cocobo Inlays Drop Point – AxisLock Folder – Satin Plain Edge
Out of stock
Benchmade Nakamura Saibu (486) Drop Point Folder¦
The Saibu folder designed by Seiichi Nakamura is a showcase piece worthy of even the most discerning pocket. G10 scales accented with Cocobolo Inlay windows, drop point CPM-20CV SS blade, ambidextrous with AxisLock and reversible CarryClip are some of the many features found on this piece. This EveryDay carry is suitable for a night on the town or that adventure in the outdoors. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV premium Stainless Steel¦ Satin Finish Drop Point¦ dual Cocobolo accented ThumbStuds
- Handle: black contoured G10 with stabilized Cocobolo wood Inlays¦ AxisLock¦ bamboo-styled, metal backspacer¦ lanyard slot
- Blade Length: 2.98
- Open/Overall Length: 6.79
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.82
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.70 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”