Saibu – G10 w/Cocobo Inlays Drop Point – AxisLock Folder – Satin Plain Edge
Out of stock
Benchmade Nakamura Saibu (486) Drop Point Folder¦
The Saibu folder designed by Seiichi Nakamura is a showcase piece worthy of even the most discerning pocket. G10 scales accented with Cocobolo Inlay windows, drop point CPM-20CV SS blade, ambidextrous with AxisLock and reversible CarryClip are some of the many features found on this piece. This EveryDay carry is suitable for a night on the town or that adventure in the outdoors. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV premium Stainless Steel¦ Satin Finish Drop Point¦ dual Cocobolo accented ThumbStuds
- Handle: black contoured G10 with stabilized Cocobolo wood Inlays¦ AxisLock¦ bamboo-styled, metal backspacer¦ lanyard slot
- Blade Length: 2.98
- Open/Overall Length: 6.79
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.82
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.70 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."