Rukus II“ Billet Aluminum Drop Point Automatic“ ButtonLock Folder
UPC: SKU: N/A Categories: Automatic, Folding, Outdoor Knives Tags: Auto, Automatic, ButtonLock, Law Enforcement, Outdoor Activities, Self-Defense, Survival, Tactical Design
Benchmade Rukus II (9600) Automatic Folder …
Benchmade’s Rukus II is the return of a classic design in an uncompromising, tactical push-button automatic. This is the upgrade of two previous Benchmade Models (MP5 and the original Rukus). Popular with police and military, these are Tang locked tactical folders with S30V blades, reversible CarryClip and hard-use single billet aluminum handles with large finger grooves. Looking for the performance of a fixed blade from a heavy-duty folder, the AxisLock Rukus II will not disappoint. Made in the USA.
- Overall Length: 8.50″ (21.59 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.10″ (12.95 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.40″ (8.64 cm)
- Handle: black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum handle with diagonal mill pattern¦ integrated strike pommel
- Blade: Drop Point¦ CPM S30V premium stainless steel (58-60 HRC)
- CarryClip: Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.94 oz. (140.05 g)
- Origin: USA
3.40" Black Combo Edge – 9600SBK, 3.40" Black Plain Edge – 9600BK
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."