Rockeye, SBR – Alum Automatic Drop Point – ButtonLock Folder
Pro-Tech Rockeye SBR (LG401) Automatic Folder¦
The Pro-Tech Rockeye, SBR (LG401) is a Les George automatic design in a smaller version (SBR-Short Bladed Rockeye) of the original Rockeye model. This scaled down design provides all the utility of the classic Rockeye design in a streamlined EDC format. The SBR features a stainless steel deep carry pocket clip and thumb rest jimping with an ergonomic finger choil that allows for a high performance grip. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-S35VN (Martensitic Stainless Steel)¦ Drop Point style¦ StoneWash finish¦ hollow grind
- Handle: anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum¦ push button deployment¦
- Blade Edge Length: 2.50
- Blade Length: 2.62
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.87
- Overall/Open Length: 6.50
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Pro-Tech Knives¦ Artesia, CA
Pro-Tech Knives, LLC is a family owned knife company that has been building high quality American made knives since 1998. Pro-Tech builds some of the finest knives in the world. Most components for each knife are manufactured inside the Pro-Tech facility. Each Pro-Tech knife is a blend of the finest materials available and a commitment to craftsmanship. The high-tech components are assembled, and hand fit by dedicated and caring craftsmen and women in their California factory.