Robinson, Calvin – SS w/G10 Inlays T-1A Automatic – ButtonRelease Folder
Out of stock
Calvin Robinson Handmade SS Automatic Folder …
Calvin Robinson handmade T-1 Automatic folder has 410 SS with G10 inlays handle scales and Sandvik blade steel. Well made, good looking auto with a splash of color from the G10 button and inlays. This is his prototype automatic and makes a wonderful collector piece or a fully functional automatic for EDC.
- Blade: Sandvik 14C28N SS (59 HRC) – Drop Point style – hollow grind – thumb ramp – satin finish
- Handle: BeadBlast 410 SS w/orange G10 inlays – stainless steel integral frame – yellow G10 – ButtonRelease
- Blade Edge Length: 2.37″
- Blade Length: 3.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.68″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.36 oz.
- Circa: 2011 – Prototype
- Maker: Calvin Robinson – Calvin Robinson Handmade Knives – Pace, FL
Robinson, Calvin - Pace, FL
After making knives as a hobby for nearly 5 years, he retired from his air conditioning business and began making knives full time in 2008. He makes hunting, fishing, folding and kitchen knives. He uses only premium raw materials and has won awards for his craftsmanship and creative design. He does everything in his own shop, including heat treating, which allows Mr. Robinson to control the entire knife building process from beginning to end.