Robinson, Calvin – SS Butter Bean Breast Cancer PocketKnife
Out of stock
Calvin Robinson SS American Cancer Society Folder …
Calvin Robinson handmade Butter Bean was designed specifically to benefit the American Cancer Society. It has bead blasted stainless steel handle scales and Damascus blade steel. The frame of the knife is titanium with a jeweled finish. The spacers, backband and ribbon inlay are made from pink G-10. This is a handmade, custom knife of heirloom quality with the proceeds going to The American Cancer Society.
- Blade: Alabama Damascus steel with a raindrop pattern (55“57 HRC) – Drop Point style – ThumbStud hand checkered
- Handle: BeadBlasted Stainless Steel – titanium frame with jeweled finish – 416 SS stop pin, pivot pin and ThumbStud – blade pivots on bronze washers – LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 1.87″
- Blade Length: 2.62″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.00″
- Overall/Open Length: 5.12:
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 2.08 oz.
- Circa: 2011 – #0
- Maker: Calvin Robinson – Calvin Robinson Handmade Knives – Pace, FL
Robinson, Calvin - Pace, FL
After making knives as a hobby for nearly 5 years, he retired from his air conditioning business and began making knives full time in 2008. He makes hunting, fishing, folding and kitchen knives. He uses only premium raw materials and has won awards for his craftsmanship and creative design. He does everything in his own shop, including heat treating, which allows Mr. Robinson to control the entire knife building process from beginning to end.