Dave Ricke Handmade Micarta PocketKnife w/LinerLock …
Dave Ricke’s Handmade Micarta Folder has Maroon Micarta handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. The bolsters are Damascus and the liners are anodized Titanium. This well made, sturdy EDC is at a fair price for a handmade knife.
- Blade: ATS-34 (58 -61 HRC) – Drop Point style – satin finish
- Handles: maroon Micarta – Damascus bolsters – anodized Titanium liners – LinerLock – fileworked backspacer – ThumbStud with Red Micarta inset
- Blade Edge Length: 2.37″
- Blade Length: 3.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.37″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Circa: 2013 – Number #1194
- Maker: Dave Ricke – Ricke Custom Knives – West Bend, WI