Ricke, Dave – Maroon Micarta Locking Folder – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Dave Ricke Handmade Micarta PocketKnife w/LinerLock …
Dave Ricke’s Handmade Micarta Folder has Maroon Micarta handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. The bolsters are Damascus and the liners are anodized Titanium. This well made, sturdy EDC is at a fair price for a handmade knife.
- Blade: ATS-34 (58 -61 HRC) – Drop Point style – satin finish
- Handles: maroon Micarta – Damascus bolsters – anodized Titanium liners – LinerLock – fileworked backspacer – ThumbStud with Red Micarta inset
- Blade Edge Length: 2.37″
- Blade Length: 3.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.37″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Circa: 2013 – Number #1194
- Maker: Dave Ricke – Ricke Custom Knives – West Bend, WI
Ricke, Dave - West Bend, WI
Dave Ricke has been a voting member of the Knifemakers’ Guild since 1983 and sold his first knife in 1978. As a longtime deer hunter with the bow as well as firearms, Dave Ricke has grown to appreciate the usefulness of high quality knives. He lost his first “real” knife while hunting. He decided to replace it himself and after reading an article about Bob Loveless 1977 he saw what was possible and became addicted to making knives. Mr. Ricke has long history with handmade knives and a solid reputation for quality knives.