Ricke, Dave – Ivory D/A Automatic and Manual – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Dave Ricke Handmade Ivory D/A Automatic Folder …
Dave Ricke’s custom automatic has Ivory handle scales and Devin Thomas Damascus blade steel. Dressed up with mosaic bolsters and anodized Titanium liners this dual action folder opens manually with a ThumbStud or automatically with the lever style button release. This is a good looking dual opening folder built to be used or added to a knife collection.
- Blade: pool pattern stainless Damascus by Devin Thomas (Panaca, NV) – Drop Point style
- Handle: pre-ban Elephant Ivory – mosaic bolsters – anodized and fileworked Titanium liners – file worked spine/backspacer – ThumbStud with Ivory inset – LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.00″
- Blade Length: 4.00″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.37″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.62″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.68 oz.
- Circa: 2010
- Maker: Dave Ricke – Ricke Custom Knives – West Bend, WI
Ricke, Dave - West Bend, WI
Dave Ricke has been a voting member of the Knifemakers’ Guild since 1983 and sold his first knife in 1978. As a longtime deer hunter with the bow as well as firearms, Dave Ricke has grown to appreciate the usefulness of high quality knives. He lost his first “real” knife while hunting. He decided to replace it himself and after reading an article about Bob Loveless 1977 he saw what was possible and became addicted to making knives. Mr. Ricke has long history with handmade knives and a solid reputation for quality knives.