Dave Ricke Handmade Jigged Bone Humpted Skinner …
Dave Ricke’s custom Skinner style hunting knife has jigged Green Bone handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. The bolsters are dovetailed and have different engravings on each bolster. Included is a custom fitted Leather Sheath from Bob Schrap. Built to be used, this is a fully functional hunting knife and would be a nice addition to anyone’s collection.
- Blade: ATS-34 (58 -61 HRC) – Drop Point skinner style – mirror finish
- Handles: jigged Green Bone – 416 SS dovetail bolsters – brown Micarta liners – full tang construction – engraved bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Blade Length: 4.12″
- Overall Length: 9.00
- Carry: Leather Sheath – Weight: 10.88 oz.
- Circa: 1995 – Number #731
- Engraving by Fred Harrington – Mount Morris, MI
- Maker: Dave Ricke – Ricke Custom Knives – West Bend, WI