Ricke, Dave“ Green Bone Engraved Hunter w/Sheath“ Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Dave Ricke Handmade Jigged Bone Humpted Skinner …
Dave Ricke’s custom Skinner style hunting knife has jigged Green Bone handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. The bolsters are dovetailed and have different engravings on each bolster. Included is a custom fitted Leather Sheath from Bob Schrap. Built to be used, this is a fully functional hunting knife and would be a nice addition to anyone’s collection.
- Blade: ATS-34 (58 -61 HRC) – Drop Point skinner style – mirror finish
- Handles: jigged Green Bone – 416 SS dovetail bolsters – brown Micarta liners – full tang construction – engraved bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Blade Length: 4.12″
- Overall Length: 9.00
- Carry: Leather Sheath – Weight: 10.88 oz.
- Circa: 1995 – Number #731
- Engraving by Fred Harrington – Mount Morris, MI
- Maker: Dave Ricke – Ricke Custom Knives – West Bend, WI
Ricke, Dave - West Bend, WI
Dave Ricke has been a voting member of the Knifemakers' Guild since 1983 and sold his first knife in 1978. As a longtime deer hunter with the bow as well as firearms, Dave Ricke has grown to appreciate the usefulness of high quality knives. He lost his first “real” knife while hunting. He decided to replace it himself and after reading an article about Bob Loveless 1977 he saw what was possible and became addicted to making knives. Mr. Ricke has long history with handmade knives and a solid reputation for quality knives.