Ricke, Dave – Carved Bone Locking PocketKnife -LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Dave Ricke Handmade Bone PocketKnife w/LinerLock …
Dave Ricke’s Handmade Locking Folder has Carved Bone handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. The bolsters are 416 SS and the liners are anodized Titanium. This is a nice collector piece with unique materials or a special handmade EDC.
- Blade: ATS-34 (58 -61 HRC) – Drop Point style – satin finish
- Handle: Amber Carved Stag Bone – 416 SS bolsters – anodized Titanium liners – LinerLock – fileworked backspacer – ThumbStud with black Micarta inset
- Blade Edge Length: 2.18″
- Blade Length: 3.31″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.50″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.00″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 2.72 oz.
- Circa: 2013
- Maker: Dave Ricke – Ricke Custom Knives – West Bend, WI
Ricke, Dave - West Bend, WI
Dave Ricke has been a voting member of the Knifemakers' Guild since 1983 and sold his first knife in 1978. As a longtime deer hunter with the bow as well as firearms, Dave Ricke has grown to appreciate the usefulness of high quality knives. He lost his first “real” knife while hunting. He decided to replace it himself and after reading an article about Bob Loveless 1977 he saw what was possible and became addicted to making knives. Mr. Ricke has long history with handmade knives and a solid reputation for quality knives.