Revishvili, Zaza“ Walnut w/Nickel Silver Inlay Folding Hunter“ LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Zaza Revishvili Inlaid Walnut Drop Point Folding Hunter¦
Zaza Revishvili is internationally recognized for his filigree work and inlay. This piece has Connie Peterson Damascus blade steel and Walnut scales with inlaid Nickel Silver scroll work. It is a fully functional folder and a nice collectible from this award winning knifemaker.
- Blade: Pool Pattern Damascus by Connie Peterson¦ Drop Point style¦ ThumbStud w/red gemstone¦
- Handle: Walnut scales¦ Nickel Silver wire inlaid scroll work¦ blue anodized titanium liners¦ file worked backspacer¦ finger groove¦ LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37
- Blade Length: 3.43
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50
- Overall/Open Length: 8.00
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Circa: 2003¦
- Maker: Zaza Revishvili¦ Custom Art Knives¦ Madison, WI
Granville Gallery is showing a collection of handmade knives with a specific interest in sole authorship pieces. The collection is eclectic and dates back to the 1980s. These pieces are available for sale on the BuyKnives.com site.