Remington 200th Anniversary Trapper – Pakkawood (4-1/8″) 2-Blade PocketKnife
Out of stock
Remington 200th Anniversary Trapper (R11922) Knife in Gift Tin …
Limited Edition Collector’s Series – Celebrating 200 years as America’s oldest gun maker!
- 420 stainless steel blades (3.5″ clip and 3.38″ spey) with anniversary embellishment
- Pakkawood and natural white bone handle with “R” embellishment
- black Micarta and SS spacers
- 4 1/8″ closed – 7.5″ Open/Overall
- Custom Collector/Gift tin with anniversary medallion
- Origin: China – Bear & Son Cutlery – Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.