Puukko, Benchmade“ Santoprene Drop Point Bushcrafter“ Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Benchmade Puukko (200) Bushcrafter Knife w/Sheath¦
Designed to handle all your adventures in the outdoors, this Puukko combines a classic Finnish silhouette with the modern performance expected from a Benchmade. This Drop Point style Hunter is quipped with CPM-3V blade steel for durability and a rubberized Santoprene handle for a secure grip in any weather condition. Included is a leather sheath created with several carry options. Whether used as bushcrafting knife, camp knife or an all purpose utility hunter, it is ready to tackle tasks in the outdoors.
- Blade: CPM-3V Tool Steel (57-59 HRC)¦ Satin Finish¦ Drop Point¦
- Handle: Ranger green textured Santoprene¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.75
- Open/Overall Length: 8.25
- Carry: black Leather Sheath¦ Ferro rod loop¦ dangler¦ Weight: 7.16 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Benchmade Knife Company¦ Oregon City, OR