Puukko, Benchmade“ Santoprene Drop Point Bushcrafter“ Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Benchmade Puukko (200) Bushcrafter Knife w/Sheath¦
Designed to handle all your adventures in the outdoors, this Puukko combines a classic Finnish silhouette with the modern performance expected from a Benchmade. This Drop Point style Hunter is quipped with CPM-3V blade steel for durability and a rubberized Santoprene handle for a secure grip in any weather condition. Included is a leather sheath created with several carry options. Whether used as bushcrafting knife, camp knife or an all purpose utility hunter, it is ready to tackle tasks in the outdoors.
- Blade: CPM-3V Tool Steel (57-59 HRC)¦ Satin Finish¦ Drop Point¦
- Handle: Ranger green textured Santoprene¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.75
- Open/Overall Length: 8.25
- Carry: black Leather Sheath¦ Ferro rod loop¦ dangler¦ Weight: 7.16 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Benchmade Knife Company¦ Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."