Proxy – G10/Titanium Monolock Flipper – FrameLock Folder First Production
Out of stock
Benchmade Proxy (928) Flipper Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Proxy flipper folder was designed by Warren Osborne. It combines a G-10 handle scale with a solid titanium scale that houses the sturdy monolock locking mechanism. Add the smooth opening of a flipper knife with thrust bearing washers and you have a knife with great features and functionality. Take it on the street, to the office or into the field with confidence. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.87″ (9.83cm)
- Open Length: 8.85″ (22.5cm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 5.09″ (12.93cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) … Drop Point
- Handle: tan contoured G10 front handle scale with titanium back handle scale
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Split Arrow … Weight: 4.86 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."