Proxy – G10/Titanium Monolock Flipper – FrameLock Folder First Production
1 in stock
Benchmade Proxy (928) Flipper Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Proxy flipper folder was designed by Warren Osborne. It combines a G-10 handle scale with a solid titanium scale that houses the sturdy monolock locking mechanism. Add the smooth opening of a flipper knife with thrust bearing washers and you have a knife with great features and functionality. Take it on the street, to the office or into the field with confidence. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.87″ (9.83cm)
- Open Length: 8.85″ (22.5cm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 5.09″ (12.93cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) … Drop Point
- Handle: tan contoured G10 front handle scale with titanium back handle scale
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Split Arrow … Weight: 4.86 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."