Proper, Gold Glass“ Micarta w/Damasteel Sheepsfoot – SlipJoint Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Gold Class Proper (319-201) PocketKnife¦
Limited Edition¦ Numbered 180 of 500 pieces issued
Benchmade dresses up the popular SlipJoint Proper PocketKnife. This Gold Class version has top of the line materials crafted by theœbest of the best at Benchmade in Oregon City, OR. Mokume bolsters, micarta handles, jeweled liners and a Muninâ„¢ pattern Damasteel® blade take this classic slip-joint pocketknife to the next level. A wonderful collector piece or a spectacular EDC for those that appreciate quality. Made in the USA!
- Blade: etched Damasteel¦ Munin pattern¦ Sheepsfoot¦ NailNick¦
- Handle: burgundy-black linen Micarta¦ gold-and-ivory Mokume bolsters¦ SlipJoint¦ 24K gold plated hardware¦ polished and jeweled liners¦
- Blade Edge Length: 2.68
- Blade Length: 2.82
- Closed Length: 3.85
- Overall/Open Length: 6.69
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 2.62 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Benchmade Knife Company¦ Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade’s breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”