Proper – Carbon Fiber Sheepsfoot PocketKnife – SlipJoint Folder
2 in stock
Benchmade Proper (319-2) Carbon Fiber SlipJoint Folder …
The Proper all dressed up and looking for a place to go. Whether the boardroom, a night on the town or a well tuned EveryDay carry, this pocket knife fits the bill. The refined simplicity of the classic slip-joint, clad in carbon and diamond-like carbon (DLC). The CPM-S90V blade offers world-class edge performance while bronze colored, DLC coated stainless steel liners and carbon handles offer strength, reduced weight and a modern look and feel. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-S90V (58-60 HRC) – Sheepsfoot style – DLC coated – NailNick
- Handle: Carbon Fiber – bronze colored SS liners – lanyard hole – SlipJoint
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75″
- Blade Length: 2.87″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.87″
- Open/Overall Length: 6.62″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 2.08 oz
- Origin: USA … Benchmade Knife Company … Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."