Pico – BeadBlast Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Pico (3470) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
The PICO (3460) designed by custom knifemaker Les George benefits from his practical approach to knifemaking, informed by his years as a custom knifemaker as well as his stint in the US Marines. It has bead-blasted steel handle material and dual finish SS blade steel. Flipper opening with the SpeedSafe assisted mechanism. The result is a folder with practicality and good looks designed to be used in the real world of work and everyday tasks.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ stonewashed & satin finish¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper¦
- Handle: Steel¦ bead-blasted finish¦ lanyard hole¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ FrameLock¦
- Blade Length: 2.9
- Handle/Carry Length: 3.9
- Open/Overall Length: 6.8
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR