Pico – BeadBlast Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Pico (3470) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
The PICO (3460) designed by custom knifemaker Les George benefits from his practical approach to knifemaking, informed by his years as a custom knifemaker as well as his stint in the US Marines. It has bead-blasted steel handle material and dual finish SS blade steel. Flipper opening with the SpeedSafe assisted mechanism. The result is a folder with practicality and good looks designed to be used in the real world of work and everyday tasks.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ stonewashed & satin finish¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper¦
- Handle: Steel¦ bead-blasted finish¦ lanyard hole¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ FrameLock¦
- Blade Length: 2.9
- Handle/Carry Length: 3.9
- Open/Overall Length: 6.8
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.