Para Military 2 – G10 Drop Point – CompressionLock Folder
Spyderco Para Military 2 G-10 Tactical Folder …
The Spyderco Para Military 2 features a CompressionLock and an ambidextrous four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a pocket. It has ergonomic G10 handle scales and high-performance CPM S30V full flat-ground blade There is additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Made in the USA!
- Overall Length: 8.281 ” (210 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.812 “, (122 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.438 ” (87 mm)
- Blade Edge Length: 3.078 ” (78 mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V¦ Full-Flat Grind
- Handle Material: G-10
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up or Down CarryClip … Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Origin: USA … Spyderco, Inc … Golden, CO
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China.
Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.