Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight (C223) Tactical Folder …
The ultra-compact, carry-friendly design incorporates injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) scales and a streamlined version of Spyderco’s patented Compression Lock mechanism to create the Para 3 Lightweight. It has linerless, open-backed construction and high-traction Bi-Directional Texture pattern for a secure grip. The knife’s full-flat-ground blade is crafted from CTS® BD1N, a nitrogen-enriched high-carbon chromium steel that offers a superior balance of hardness, edge retention, and corrosion resistance.
- Blade: CTS BD1N – Clip Point style – full-flat grind – ThumbHole
- Handle: textured FRN – CompressionLock – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2.58″
- Blade Length: 2.92″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.29″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.21″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Origin: USA – Spyderco, Inc – Golden, CO