Pagan – Aluminum Spear Point OTF Auto w/Sheath – SlideLock Folder
Benchmade Pagan (3320, 3321) Spear Point OTF Automatic Knife …
This model is no longer in production –
The Benchmade Pagan OTF auto knife is a double action (open & close) out the front model with smooth black anodized aluminum handle scales for maximum blade control in an ergonomic and stylish shape. The blade is chisel ground (beveled only on one side) 154-CM stainless steel in a dagger style. This out-the-front knife has double-action automatic operation for quick deployment and blade retraction using the front-mounted thumb slide. This knife comes with a nylon sheath and includes a MOLLE compatible malice clip for multiple carry options. The deep carry PocketClip is designed for tip down carry only. Made in the USA.
- Blade Style/Shape: Model 3320 – double edge Spear Point¦ Model 3321 – single edge Spear Point
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.96″ (10.06cm)
- Open Length: 8.96″ (22.76cm)
- Closed Length: 5.00″ (12.70cm)
- Carry: Deep-Carry – Tip-Down CarryClip – Nylon Sheath with Malice Clip (MOLLE Compatible) – Weight: 5.11oz. (144.87g)
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."