Ford Swauger Handmade White Bone LinerLock Folder¦
2005 Oregon Knife Collectors Association Club Knife
Limited Edition¦ 50 pieces made
This handmade manual folder was available by purchasing both the manual folder and the dual action automatic as a set or the manual could have been ordered by itself. The blade steel is the maker’s Damascus and is a blending (1095 and L6 steels) in what Mr. Swauger calls aœtwist pattern. The bolsters are from this same pattern Damascus. The handle scales on this PocketKnife are polished white bone. This piece is a fully functional PocketKnife and like all of Mr. Swauger’s handmade knives, a one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: maker’s twist pattern Damascus (1095 and L6) … Drop Point Style
- Handle: stabilized white bone¦ sealed and polished¦ LinerLock¦ file-worked ThumbStud¦ file-workedœlace pattern titanium liners¦ matching twist pattern Damascus bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00″
- Open/Overall Length: 7.25
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Circa: 2004¦ Numbered #19
- Maker: Ford Swauger“ Roseberg, OR